Massive X QWERTY Bug in FL Studio 20 (MASSIVEX-1398)

Nem0404
Nem0404 Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Massive X & Synths

Whenever i hold down a note and drag a parameter in MX,the note gets triggered rapidly until i released the note,then the key got stuck after i released the note and it kept sustaining until i pressed stop,this only happens with pc keyboard,with my midi keyboard it works fine

The workaround i found was to detatch MX and turn on the "allow the plugin to handle keystrokes before the host does" button on the top right of FL Plugin Wrapper but that ruins the workflow due to MX stuck on the screen with detatched so i have to close it manually and when i wanted to play a note i have to click on the MX's FL Wrapper for it to retrieve midi

This seems to happen with FL Studio only,i didnt find any complains with other DAWs

(Sorry for my english)

Fl Studio 20,Windows 10

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Nem0404 It is a bug indeed and has been filed already, affecting other DAWs (at least Pro Tools & FL Studio). It's filed under the reference MASSIVEX-1398. It's still in the backlog, I don't have a date regarding a potential fix.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

heyy @Jeremy_NI are you aware of this issue? If you can share a fix/workaround that would be awesome.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Nem0404 It is a bug indeed and has been filed already, affecting other DAWs (at least Pro Tools & FL Studio). It's filed under the reference MASSIVEX-1398. It's still in the backlog, I don't have a date regarding a potential fix.

• Nem0404
    Nem0404 Member Posts: 5 Member

@Jeremy_NI Its alright,atleast you guys are aware of this,hope this get fixed soon,i really like this synth