Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE IMPROVE Midi Templates (load/export) or LET CHOOSING THEM via MIDI

hostpanic
hostpanic Member Posts: 1 Noise
edited August 29 in Komplete Kontrol

Please improve the MIDI TEMPLATE section of KOMPLETE KONTROL:

1. Most important please add the ability to activate a template by LOADING a file or by let to assign a program change to an existing template.
  2. Please add the ability to start the standalone program in MIDI MODE or just rember the last section state / eventually enable a COMMAND SWITCH to LOAD (from a .DAT file) Example: "Komplete Kontrol.exe" /f="full_path_to_dat_file_to_load_and_activate". Obviously in this case you should let to export every single template in a separate file.
  3. or (maybe a better solution) to SELECT the name of the current template to activate. Example: "Komplete Kontrol.exe" /t="name_of_template"

Now I achive this goal by manually changing the .DAT file in the Komplete Kontrol folder and by sending it to the keyboard (S61 MK2) using my own developed upload tool. Unfortunately I need to manually switch from MIDI to PLUGIN and back again to activate the new MIDI LAYOUT.

I hope that this could be a temporary workaround, I think that I'm not the only one that uses a different MIDI TEMPLATE for each song I play. I think that this function could be very VERY usefull for many users.

Comments