PLEASE IMPROVE Midi Templates (load/export) or LET CHOOSING THEM via MIDI
Please improve the MIDI TEMPLATE section of KOMPLETE KONTROL:
- Most important please add the ability to activate a template by LOADING a file or by let to assign a program change to an existing template.
- Please add the ability to start the standalone program in MIDI MODE or just rember the last section state / eventually enable a COMMAND SWITCH to LOAD (from a .DAT file) Example: "Komplete Kontrol.exe" /f="full_path_to_dat_file_to_load_and_activate". Obviously in this case you should let to export every single template in a separate file.
- or (maybe a better solution) to SELECT the name of the current template to activate. Example: "Komplete Kontrol.exe" /t="name_of_template"
Now I achive this goal by manually changing the .DAT file in the Komplete Kontrol folder and by sending it to the keyboard (S61 MK2) using my own developed upload tool. Unfortunately I need to manually switch from MIDI to PLUGIN and back again to activate the new MIDI LAYOUT.
I hope that this could be a temporary workaround, I think that I'm not the only one that uses a different MIDI TEMPLATE for each song I play. I think that this function could be very VERY usefull for many users.
Thanks for sharing your feedback @hostpanic 🙏0
Hi, may I know if you consider to add the MIDI TEMPLATE automation as suggested in my previous august '22 post? Thanks!!0
At least it would be great, if one can filter or search for templates with a simple search-field.
I have lots of MIDI-Templates and it makes me sick having to contol or find them via mouse. 😓0
- 10.8K All Categories
- 22 Welcome
- 451 Hangout
- 59 NI News
- 210 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 5K Komplete
- 626 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.9K Kontakt
- 492 Reaktor
- 160 Battery 4
- 272 Guitar Rig & FX
- 203 Massive X & Synths
- 211 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.7K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators