Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

What's the intended purpose of importing instruments to Komplete Kontrol SW?

IvoryKeys88
IvoryKeys88 Member Posts: 21 Sine

Hi there ...

I have recently (yesterday) landed an S88 MK2 into my living room. I am now in the process of familiarising myself with the software, etc.

I have downloaded numerous free instrument samples in NKI format. I can open them in Komplete Kontrol (the software). As expected, I do so through the Files tab. I see that it has the option to "Import" a folder. When I import a folder with one or more NKI files in it, I get the option to select which "Type" the instrument is, and (optionally) the "Character".

After doing the import they are nowhere to be found in the "Library" tab. So I am wondering, what's the intended purpose of importing third-party NKIs into KK?

Thanks very much ...

Jonathan

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,449 Pulse
    Answer ✓

self imported Libraries show up under “User” presets. There is a “Person” icon at the top right of the browser, select that and you should see any imported instruments/loops and One shots.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,449 Pulse
    Answer ✓

self imported Libraries show up under “User” presets. There is a “Person” icon at the top right of the browser, select that and you should see any imported instruments/loops and One shots.