Native Access problem with the previous installation

Shadowlife
Shadowlife Member Posts: 33 Member
edited January 2022 in Native Access

hello everyone, im trying to update my plugins on native access, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the previous installation.

when i use the ni uninstall reg tool, the plugins dont show up there for me to uninstall. i think ive had this problem in the past but i forgot what to do. any help would be great thanks !

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Are they showing as "installed" in Native Access after using the uninstall reg tool? if they are, hover over "Full Version, it will change to reinstall... if they are on the "Not Installed" tab, just install...

Edit. And using the Uninstall Reg tool basically removes all registry entries indicating that it is installed, so that's why they are removed from the Win Installed programs list.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Are they showing as "installed" in Native Access after using the uninstall reg tool? if they are, hover over "Full Version, it will change to reinstall... if they are on the "Not Installed" tab, just install...

Edit. And using the Uninstall Reg tool basically removes all registry entries indicating that it is installed, so that's why they are removed from the Win Installed programs list.

• Shadowlife

its not to install, im trying to do my updates. thanks

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Shadowlife I think what Blindeddie suggested is to try uninstalling and reinstalling again for the update to work. If you haven't already, perhaps worth starting Native Access as admin and disabling firewall as well. Please keep us updated.

• Shadowlife
    edited January 2022

Got it, in one second, it was because i didnt close out of native access and reopen it. i guess wasnt paying attention. cant believe thats what it was ! thanks guys i appreciate it