Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Reinstalling Electric Mint

JukUot
JukUot Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited September 2 in Native Access

I have downloaded a new instrument Session Guitarist Electric Mint. After downloading and installation I cannot use any instruments. Rescanning and reinstalling did not give any help. I decide to install application and instruments. Dowloading is very slow!! My connection seems to be ok. Speedtest gives about 40 Mbps.

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,041 mod

Hello,

what version of kontakt do you own? Maybe you have installed kontakt player, then some instruments don´t work, but native ones will work there for sure. So check the exact versions and also stand alone. In the window go to "help" then"about"

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,771 mod

@JukUot Were you able to install Kontakt as well? Can you open the Electric Mint library in Kontakt ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,771 mod
    Answer ✓

@JukUot You didn't get back to us for a while. We'll close this thread now. If you still need help, please go to:  http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

This discussion has been closed.