Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Northern Zarathusta Chaos Band

Cal Scott
Cal Scott Member Posts: 61 Tri
edited August 19 in Building With Reaktor
According to Orpheus this ensemble is 'hands down the best chaos ever created'

Comments

• Cal Scott

A fractal design ..mandelbulb 3d

• Paule
    Paule BerlinMember Posts: 573 Saw

You meet Mr Mandel again - fine.

• Cal Scott
  • Paule
    Paule BerlinMember Posts: 573 Saw

That's fine Cal

• Perry
    Perry Member Posts: 4 Sine

Hi Cal -

I saw your recent additions and became interested in the rest of your contributions here. Unfortunately it seems a handful of your earliest posts were hosted at this site:

Which is no longer live.

Do you have those sample packs and ensembles that produced them hosted in a new location? I'm very early in my Reaktor journey and extremely thankful for all the hard work the experienced users share. As a sidenote: my tone doesn't always reflect this thankfulness. I was quite cranky this morning when posting comments on one of these missing sample-packs - my apology)

Not fully grasping when things should be posted to the User Library and when it's better to host them elsewhere, could you possibly shed some light on that?

Thanks!

Jason

• Cal Scott

Yeah sorry, i used to have a site, but hosting doubled and i had to let it go. The soundpacks were hosted there cause at the time the user library had a 300mb max.

Right now there is a tech issue that is making any uploads over 5mb get hung.

Your right to complain, i know its a mess, i dislike having stuff scattered about and deadlinks.