• Cal Scott
    Cal Scott Member Posts: 61 Tri
  • Paule
    Paule BerlinMember Posts: 347 Saw

That's fine Cal

• Perry
    Perry Member Posts: 4 Sine

Hi Cal -

I saw your recent additions and became interested in the rest of your contributions here. Unfortunately it seems a handful of your earliest posts were hosted at this site:

Which is no longer live.

Do you have those sample packs and ensembles that produced them hosted in a new location? I'm very early in my Reaktor journey and extremely thankful for all the hard work the experienced users share. As a sidenote: my tone doesn't always reflect this thankfulness. I was quite cranky this morning when posting comments on one of these missing sample-packs - my apology)

Not fully grasping when things should be posted to the User Library and when it's better to host them elsewhere, could you possibly shed some light on that?

Thanks!

Jason

• Cal Scott
    Cal Scott Member Posts: 61 Tri

Yeah sorry, i used to have a site, but hosting doubled and i had to let it go. The soundpacks were hosted there cause at the time the user library had a 300mb max.

Right now there is a tech issue that is making any uploads over 5mb get hung.

Your right to complain, i know its a mess, i dislike having stuff scattered about and deadlinks.