Unable to authenticate my copy of Traktor Pro2

Prithvi Jaisinghani
Prithvi Jaisinghani Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

I want to authenticate my copy of the “ Traktor Pro 2 “ to my laptop. 

I had a copy installed and was using it since years , the software was working perfectly but I had to format my laptop and had to reinstall the software , after reinstallation I was prompted with the “ Authentication “ window. 

When I tried to authenticate my copy with NI Service center , it is unable to authenticate the software. 

From NI website I downloaded Native Access and tried to install Traktor Pro 2 but then it is giving me an option of

Traktor DJ 2 or I am prompted with an offer to upgrade to Traktor Pro 3. 

Now , neither do I wish to upgrade to Traktor 3 nor do I want to use Traktor DJ 2 Software !

How do authenticate and run my Traktor Pro 2 Software ??

Please help !!

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,622 mod

Hey, you should be able to download and install TPro2 using the Native Access.

The Service Center is no longer supported on newer computers so that may be the issue.

Additionally, you won't be able to install Pro 2 on an Apple M1 machines.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

Please fill up your profile fields with your system info or write them here so we can help a bit more 😉

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

@Prithvi Jaisinghani do you have any news to share here? 😊

• lexynoise
    lexynoise Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

You can't use Service Center on any computer, new or old. It was switched off in May 2020.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

No problem to download, install and authenticate Traktor 2 Pro using Native Access. At least on Win 7 and Win 10.