Traktor Pro 2 not showing up on Native Access (Mac OS 11)

System
System Posts: 31 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Several NI products missing (no show) in Native Access.

Comments

• SimonD
    SimonD Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I do have the same problem with Traktor Pro 2 an Machine not showing up after migrating to a new Macbook. Installation was not complete and the repair function didn't work. So I uninstalled the Software in order to do a clean new installation through Native Access. Online it shows up in my registered products and serials, in the Native Access App it's neither in "not installed" nor "installed products"

I have added the serial number manually, several times, refreshed, etc. but it doesn't show at all. New computer is a 2017 MBP with macOS 11.6 so shouldn't be an issue being unsupported.

Do I need to remove the installation from old computer?

cheers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

@SimonD Our team is checking what's happening here with Alex. We'll report back with our findings as soon as possible.

• SimonD
    SimonD Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

@Matt_Ni thanks, very keen to sort this out!

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

@SimonD I created a new thread because it was unrelated to the original one. I totally overlooked it but you're running Big Sur and Traktor Pro 2 isn't compatible with this OS. You'll need Traktor Pro 3 for anything after 10.15: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014900358-Compatibility-of-Native-Instruments-Products-on-macOS