Tracks without playlist assigned in TRAKTOR PRO 3

Jvazsilva
Jvazsilva Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello.

In Traktor PRO 3 is there any way to list the tracks that are in the Track Collection but that are not assigned to any Playlist?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 359 Guru
    Answer ✓

I have successfully done this by choosing an unused column in the browser, creating a new playlist, dragging ALL playlists into it so it contains every track that IS in another playlist, then selecting them all and entering some value in the unused column (right click a track while all of them are selected and update the value in the edit menu to edit them all at the same time.) Now you can go to the track collection, sort by your column, and you will have all the tracks that aren't in any playlists all together.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,735 mod

I wish, but the answer is sadly no.

• Jvazsilva

It could be an improvement to be implemented in a future update. This is a very useful feature because it allows you to identify "lost" tracks in the Track Collection

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 359 Guru
    Answer ✓

I have successfully done this by choosing an unused column in the browser, creating a new playlist, dragging ALL playlists into it so it contains every track that IS in another playlist, then selecting them all and entering some value in the unused column (right click a track while all of them are selected and update the value in the edit menu to edit them all at the same time.) Now you can go to the track collection, sort by your column, and you will have all the tracks that aren't in any playlists all together.

• Jvazsilva

Good idea, Wayfinder.

I hadn't remembered that possibility.

Thanks.