Audio Dropouts or Buffer issues
I have some serius issues with audio dropouts when I play stem tracks in my Traktor Pro 3. It's the latest version and my system has all newest updates installed.
The problems are showing up at the first feew seconds. It starts with crackeling and later after 10 to 15 minutes it it completly starts glitching. I contacted the support varius times but the solutions only worked a few times. Mostly after I updated the software It failed again.
I really have no idea left what I could do. I have a list what I already tried right here:
- change USB Ports
- reinstalled USB drivers
- increased usb power management
- activated and deactivated USB UEFI Support in BIOS
- Prozessor power settings on 100%
- harddrive power settings on 100%
- harddrive compression deactivated
- Zulassen, dass für Dateien auf diesem Laufwerk Inhalte zusätzlich zu Dateieigenschaften indiziert werden. deaktiviert
- Wlan deactivated, activated
- reinstalled all drivers from traktor and hardware
- reinstalled Traktor Pro 3
- deactivated Windows Sound
- In Soundsettings windows: set all in- and outputs to 44.100 hz and 16bit
- tried all samplerates for all in- and outputs
- changed USB cable
- tried Beatsync and Temposync
- shut down all unused programs
- changed USB buffer in traktor pro 3
- changed Samplerate and so on in Traktor
The solution once was to uninstall some remaining data from mc affee but somehow this worked just for two weeks.
An other solution was to unplug and plugin again the s4 mk3 in a running session in traktor. But that is no solution in a live or recording session. Also this works not every time.
Third solution i found out was to use asio for all driver but then I'm unable to use the monitor out on the mk3.
Asus Vivo Book Flip 14
Intelcore i5 quadcore 3,2 ghz
24gb ram (i increased it from 8gb but no difference)
My sytem is running fine and can handle cubase 10 with no problems. I also can handle realtime audio without any problems in cubase 10.
If anyone has some suggestions then please let me know
I'm very frustrated and I'm running out of ideas.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 739 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 348 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.1K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 226 Battery 4
- 390 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 385 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators