Paid and received order confirmation, no serial number email though...

Dariush
Dariush Member Posts: 10 Member

I purchased the bundle pack containing Komplete 13 + the A61 midi keyboard. I received an order confirmation along with my order number "Your order number is: _______" but no email regarding my serial numbers to register my license. I saw a post here a while back that someone ran into the exact same issue as me. Can't even open a ticket for this as a ticket requires a serial number to send haha. I really hope someone can point me in the right direction as I'm trying to purchase more packs during the summer of sound sale while it's still available.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer βœ“

Give them at least 24 hours before you get desperate. Maybe someone forgot to feed the gerbils that power their E-commerce servers by running in the little wheels.😁

If no resolution by then start a service ticket, or tag one of the NI genies in a post.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer βœ“

Hey @Dariush , I suppose you received your digital product by then. Feel free to let us know :)

Answers

• Brad Yost

This may seem obvious, but have you looked in your SPAM filter?

Several of my communications with support/admin have been caught there for no reason, even though all their URL's are whitelisted in my mail server.

• Dariush

Hey Brad! Thanks for your comment. I've been checking the spam and trash folder every so often today with no sign. I even tried looking for it under the "updates" "promotions" or "socials" tabs haha. Nonetheless appreciate your help :)

• Brad Yost
    Answer βœ“

Give them at least 24 hours before you get desperate. Maybe someone forgot to feed the gerbils that power their E-commerce servers by running in the little wheels.😁

If no resolution by then start a service ticket, or tag one of the NI genies in a post.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer βœ“

Hey @Dariush , I suppose you received your digital product by then. Feel free to let us know :)

• Dariush

Hi Nico! Thanks for the message. Yes, product has been received! Got worried when it took a little over a day but I’m extremely happy with the quality. All the best! πŸ™‚