Question about My Upgrade Sale

frankie-b
frankie-b Member Posts: 11 Member
edited June 2022 in Komplete General

Hi,

I own Komplete 13 so will £269.50 upgrade me to Komplete 13 Ultimate or £449.50 upgrade me to the Unltimate Collector's Edition? I see the "Bundle" price but assume that's showing the price for a new purchase.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

DysleXiComposer

Best Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Yep, that's why so many people buy at this time. Do you need all the instruments that come with each bundle? I certainly haven't a use for a lot of them, so I haven't invested. Your Mileage Will Vary of course!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓

Yeah, the pricing is right. If you own Komplete 13 already and want to upgrade to Ultimate, you'd "only" pay £269 instead of the regular £539 (thanks to the -50% Summer Sale). The "Bundle Price" is indeed the price for a brand new purchase in case you don't own any Komplete version.

Answers

• Tony Jones

If you're logged in and add to your basket IIRC it should show you the price for you. I often find the front pages don't show the prices correctly

• frankie-b

Sorry I wasn't clear with my question Tony, but I see the prices - just wanted to confirm the pricing was actually that low right now.

£269.50 seems like a pretty great deal to get all these additional instruments, and I found a side-by-side comparison page showing all of the additional instruments and more that's included in the upgrade.

• Tony Jones
    Answer ✓

Yep, that's why so many people buy at this time. Do you need all the instruments that come with each bundle? I certainly haven't a use for a lot of them, so I haven't invested. Your Mileage Will Vary of course!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓

Yeah, the pricing is right. If you own Komplete 13 already and want to upgrade to Ultimate, you'd "only" pay £269 instead of the regular £539 (thanks to the -50% Summer Sale). The "Bundle Price" is indeed the price for a brand new purchase in case you don't own any Komplete version.

• frankie-b

I was happy to be able to finally afford Komplete this past spring, plus it was packaged with iZotope Music Production Suite. It was a crazy deal that kept me from getting Ultimate at that time, but iZotope's EQ suite is really the best. Thanks much for the clarification folks! I'm off to spend some money I don't have! LOL! I love that Guitar Rig Pro tho. Tried it before and it too is really brilliant!