Beatport link: Tracks will load but the preview under the track won't load

Mars_von_S
Mars_von_S Member Posts: 6 Member

See the picture! The tracks will fully load from Beatport Link and i can play them without chipping or loading problems. But the preview under the track won't load, i can skip through the track in the preview but the stripes or waveform won't show. I've re-installed Traktor, logged myself out of Beatport link (and logged in again). But nothing works... Does anybody encountered the same issue?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro
    Answer ✓

I tested the analysis from the browser on the Beatport Link tab. You are correct. There is no option for that. I also turned off the option in preferences and got the same result as you for the no grids and no stripe. Obviously because the track is not analyzed.

If you click the Auto button on the grid section of the track deck it will analyze and everything will show up.

Otherwise the option is the better choice to have selected.

Also there are 2 similar options. One is analyze new imported tracks (which will not work for Beatport since the tracks are not downloaded until you use them.

The other is Analyze new tracks when loading into deck.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Mars_von_S there was an issue with Beatport update yesterday but they've now rolled it back. Everything should now be working as before. Can you pls confirm?

• Mars_von_S

@Kaiwan_NI Thank you for your reply!

Sadly the issue still persists with me. I uploaded different tracks as an example in the picture.

• Kaiwan_NI

@Mars_von_S Can you share more details about your device and operating system?

• Mars_von_S

@Kaiwan_NI Sure! See the details in the picture. Traktor version: 3.5.3 303

• Kaiwan_NI

@Mars_von_S Thanks. Can you check for us if this happens to all tracks or just specific ones? Can you also try to run a consistency check of your library just in case?

• Mars_von_S

@Kaiwan_NI This only happens with the tracks I use/stream with Beatport Link. See the image first image (different tracks like the previous pictures and from Beatport Link).

Tracks I have bought or downloaded to a drive and are imported into traktor those are visible. (see the next picture)

Every time i start up Traktor i do consistency checks of my library. I think the issue lays with Beatport Link and the streaming

• zephry

This might be a dumb question.

Do you manually analyze your tracks and folders or do you have preferences set to analyze when you load a track?

Since there is no grid on the picture of your Beatport Link tracks, I assume they are not analyzed at all.

• Mars_von_S
    edited June 2022

@zephry all my downloaded track are always analyzed on my own preferences. There is no way to analyze the Beatport tracks. The Right click option menu doesn’t show an option to analyze them.

On YouTube videos of Beatport link tracks the preview is visible on Traktor Pro 3

• zephry

Every Beatport track I load is instantly analyzed.

I don't get a picture like the one you show with no grids?

• zephry

Beatport streaming tracks are definitely analyzed! There is always a grid. Can you confirm that the "analyze new tracks when loading into deck" option is selected?

• zephry
    edited June 2022

Unlike your downloaded tracks, the streaming tracks are being downloaded then need that option.

Also in order to get the Auto Gain working you need to load/analyze a second time.

Unless you pay for the tier that includes a download folder. Then you can add up to 1000 tracks and they will stay analyzed.

• zephry
    Answer ✓

I tested the analysis from the browser on the Beatport Link tab. You are correct. There is no option for that. I also turned off the option in preferences and got the same result as you for the no grids and no stripe. Obviously because the track is not analyzed.

If you click the Auto button on the grid section of the track deck it will analyze and everything will show up.

Otherwise the option is the better choice to have selected.

Also there are 2 similar options. One is analyze new imported tracks (which will not work for Beatport since the tracks are not downloaded until you use them.

The other is Analyze new tracks when loading into deck.

• Mars_von_S

@zephry Thank you! It works like a charm!

• zephry

I posted a request in the Beta ideas, to auto analyze by default for Beatport streaming.