Taurus pedals in reaktor

BryanH
BryanH Member Posts: 24 Member
edited June 2022 in Reaktor

synth noob...have tried in multiple ways and times to save settings for the taurus in reaktor...don't know why but it never seems to work..at the very least the filter cutoff and one other thing always go back to some default...the ik taurus didn't sound good (which I thought was odd) so I wanted to use this...I also know that Cherry just came out w/one today...so if anyone has any insight/experience/guidance I'd appreciate it!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    edited May 2022

@BryanH Do you have a MIDI device connected ? Can you reproduce your issue when disconnected ? Is it happening in a DAW, can you reproduce the problem in Reaktor in standalone ?

• BryanH

yes, but then tried with it disconnected...PT but also stand alone...ensembles nor presets are being saved w/actual changes...saved multiple of each, went back to them, everything in every instance was back to default...thank you for answering!

• Jeremy_NI

How do you save your presets exactly ? I was able to save my presets here, you also have to save the ensemble when you close Reaktor when prompted.

• BryanH

I can't find any of these buttons

• Jeremy_NI

Ok, you are in Reaktor 5, then you only need to click on the edit button:

• BryanH

oh awesome thank you so much! ok, now I can save them, but still when I initially open a session, it still defaults to the cut and res being all the way up...is there a way to have it bring up what I left it at? Also, how do I delete the "Ens-Taurus" bank or whatever its called? I tried deleting and reinstalling, but its still there...I also tried looking around on the drive but couldn't find it...and how do I get the initial presets back? It seems some of them changed or got renamed accidentally

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

You don't need to delete anything here. To save your ensembles, snapshots and presets, check these articles:

How to Save Custom Presets in REAKTOR (FULL and PLAYER)

How Can I Create, Save and Load Snapshots in REAKTOR?

You might want to check the manual too ;-)