F1 Remix Deck not saving captured samples

DJZelda
DJZelda Member Posts: 2 Member

I've tried what the old forum answerers said about playing the samples several times so they would be saved, but when I reload my Remix Set those recently captured (and replayed many times) samples still aren't being saved in my Remix set, whether I rename it or not.

I've read the old answers, but it's not working.

Any suggestions?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• pARty_bOy
    pARty_bOy Member Posts: 61 Advisor
    Answer ✓

if you add more samples to a Remix Deck you have to save the Remix Set before unloading the deck, or you can select auto-save in settings.

• DJDQmusic
    DJDQmusic Member Posts: 29 Member
    Answer ✓

I had this happen to me. It's frustrating..

After saving the remix set and before you close the Traktor application, click on the collection tab then right click and choose to save collection. It worked for me and haven't had a problem since. Hope this helps!

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓

hey @DJSLEDRO / @Sacco Naz - @DJDQmusic has a great suggestion that should hopefully get you sorted:

After saving the remix set and before you close the Traktor application, click on the collection tab then right click and choose to save collection. It worked for me and haven't had a problem since.

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

Create Set --> Export it --> Drag it into the Collection folder in tree

• pARty_bOy
    pARty_bOy Member Posts: 61 Advisor
    Answer ✓

if you add more samples to a Remix Deck you have to save the Remix Set before unloading the deck, or you can select auto-save in settings.

• DJZelda
    DJZelda Member Posts: 2 Member

Brilliant. Thank you so much.

Juliette aka DJ Zelda

• DJSLEDRO
    DJSLEDRO Member Posts: 3 Member

I did this but mine still keeps disappearing!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Maybe @Ryan_NI can help @DJSLEDRO here? 🙂

• Ryan_NI

hey @DJSLEDRO - could you send us a screenshot of your Remix Decks tab in your Traktor preferences?

• DJDQmusic
    DJDQmusic Member Posts: 29 Member
    Answer ✓

I had this happen to me. It's frustrating..

After saving the remix set and before you close the Traktor application, click on the collection tab then right click and choose to save collection. It worked for me and haven't had a problem since. Hope this helps!

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 125 Advisor
    edited May 2022

ME TOO... Spending hours!!! creating Remix Sets.. then they are not there....I've tried saving... renaming.... playing 3 times in each slot... NOTHING works....why is this happening....?

• Ryan_NI
    Answer ✓

hey @DJSLEDRO / @Sacco Naz - @DJDQmusic has a great suggestion that should hopefully get you sorted:

After saving the remix set and before you close the Traktor application, click on the collection tab then right click and choose to save collection. It worked for me and haven't had a problem since.

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 125 Advisor

I think I found a bug.... SO if you drag a loop from a TRACK DECK into the REMIX DECK...it is ALWAYS just a temporary file and no matter what you do it will NEVER SAVE....

But if you drag that same loop from the Library directly into the REMIX DECK SLOT it will save as described....!

• Toby Webber
    Toby Webber Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I'm having issues with this also.

When I save a remix set, it is changing the samples that I have in the remix deck slots, mainly it's picking one and duplicating it across multiple slots.

I also have incorrect waveforms vs audio showing, and the issues seem clearly linked.

I have a video clearly showing the wrong audio playing for the waveform, but can't upload here.

None of the above posts seem to contain anything that changes the situation.

@Kaiwan_NI @ryan00 I have submitted a form to DJ support, but if you can help also, it would be much appreciated, as it's making the remix decks unusable at the moment.

I'm using macbook pro 16 inch 2021 M1 Max chip, running traktor pro 3.6.1.326.

Hardware S4 Mk3 and F1

Thanks

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Toby Webber Does reimporting backup settings file and track collection help resolve the issue?

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 227 Pro

I ALWAYS play a sample AT LEAST three times after I've loaded it to a remix deck slot. That assures the sample gets saved.

Also, I ALWAYS export the remix set and re-import it after I've created it, to double check that everything was saved and can be reloaded successfully.