No "Block New.ens" in my reaktor, how to install it?

amorfis
amorfis Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello!

I'm a total beginner and just installed Reaktor 6 in demo version. I have also installed some other extensions like "Blocks Base". I wanted to follow this tutorial: https://youtu.be/yl_VXrTET7k?t=110 but there is no "Block New.ens" on my Reaktor 6 :/ What do I have to install to have it? Has something changed in Reaktor 6 and it's gone? Are there more suitable tutorials for total beginners?

Another question: How to uninstall stuff from Native Access?

Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

„Blocks New.ens“ is the same as „New.ens“

It is a function in Reaktor. There is nothing to instal.

The technical difference is only to „New Rack“

Blocks are Instruments. And you can combine different instruments in one ensemble.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

for uninstall on MAC see:

How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software from a Mac Computer – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

As far as the template goes, it appears it is not included anymore. Not sure why, but that Tutorial is 7 years old and a lot can happen in 7 years (technologically speaking). you can go to File -> New, and then load those two components in and link the VCA to the output manually then save it as your own template and load it when needed. The components are "Bento VCA" found under the Blocks Base -> Bento Box folder and The "Note In" under the Blocks Base -> Utils folder.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

„Blocks New.ens“ is the same as „New.ens“

It is a function in Reaktor. There is nothing to instal.

The technical difference is only to „New Rack“

Blocks are Instruments. And you can combine different instruments in one ensemble.