Importing playlists into TP4 from previous version

2»

Answers

• livfe
    livfe Member Posts: 20 Member

So you suggest to just point the root directory to the old versions folder? I think I tried that before but it still never worked out.

• livfe

So I copied the 3.5.3 folder and renamed it to just Traktor. Set the root path in TP4 to the Traktor folder and restarted TP$ and it wants to scan everything again (Has doubled the collection like before and merges the tracks once done after some hours….) but it didn't open up as usual with all the tracks in the playlists ready to go….

• livfe

I have deleted the TP4 completely from the system. Ready to start fresh as nothing is saved in playlists. Anyone can give me some help from installing TP$ anew to get this working please as it is a tad frustrating.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,434 mod

… to point to one of the old versions folders (like TP 3.4.2 or TP 3.11.1, the one with the collection and the playlists inside that you want to use); not to the general Native Instruments folder that contains all of them.

• livfe

I pointed it to 3.5.3 before and it still did not import or save any playlists……

• livfe

I let it scan all night and it is even worse now, has doubled the collection somehow but no duplicate files….. Playlists are still not being saved. Upon each restart of Traktor TP4 it rescans everything and would take all day to complete…..Looks like I will just stay on 3.5.3 until I one day do a complete fresh MacOS install. All I want is for 4.0.2 to open up same way 3.5.3 does with everything in there with no new setup or settings changes to do…. If only livfe was so simple lol

• livfe

I still couldn't resolve this issue :(