Is it possible to exchange Massive X for something else ?

Tekkaz
Tekkaz Member Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2022 in Massive X & Synths

I recently bought Massive X not Realising that I can’t use the Synth on my mac very gutted 😞 anyway moving on. Is it possible to exchange my Massive X (full version) for two Maschine expansion packs and call it quits?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Tekkaz From what I can see you bought Massive X in 2019, did you change computer since then ? Is it a new computer ? Only old MacPros and very few older models will not run Massive X, as they don't support AVX. It's also stated in the specifications on our productpage here.

• Tekkaz

Hi Jeremy no I haven’t changed my computer it’s the same mac I had when I purchased The massive X and by the time I had realised I can’t use with my mac i had already purchased it or I wouldn’t of bought it. Money's kinda tight at the moment or I would of probably upgraded my mac by now but works fine for me so I guess I’m ok for now. But I just wanna try and move forward with my music production hopefully someone can put this massive X of mine to good use.

• Jeremy_NI

Ok, so you mean you wanted to exchange a Massive X licence with a couple of expansions with another user, and not with NI. Myabe you should make the title clearer like "who would like to exchange a Massive X licence to a couple of expansions"

• Tekkaz

I’ve tried to find away to contact your selfs at NI but I could not find a email address to put forward my situation I have with the massive X, I’m asking Native Instruments is it possible that I can exchange the massive X I bought for a couple Maschine expansions.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Ok, you understand it might be tricky exchanging a product you bought 2,5 years ago. We don't have a direct e-mail but we have a dedicated support section that you can access at the top of this page, I will put a direct link here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Synth

• Tekkaz

Thank you for your reply yes i understand it’s been 2 half years that was when I actually bought my mac, and then Ive been in the hospital for 8 months due to covid. I’m a NI customer I have a account so my email should be all there. Thank you again I’ll try this link you sent me.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @Tekkaz Sorry to hear that, these things are usually handled privately as sometimes more personal info is necessary.