Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Is it possible to exchange Massive X for something else ?

Tekkaz
Tekkaz Uk Member Posts: 4 Sine
edited May 16 in Massive X & Synths

I recently bought Massive X not Realising that I can’t use the Synth on my mac very gutted 😞 anyway moving on. Is it possible to exchange my Massive X (full version) for two Maschine expansion packs and call it quits?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,891 mod

Hey @Tekkaz From what I can see you bought Massive X in 2019, did you change computer since then ? Is it a new computer ? Only old MacPros and very few older models will not run Massive X, as they don't support AVX. It's also stated in the specifications on our productpage here.

• Tekkaz

Hi Jeremy no I haven’t changed my computer it’s the same mac I had when I purchased The massive X and by the time I had realised I can’t use with my mac i had already purchased it or I wouldn’t of bought it. Money's kinda tight at the moment or I would of probably upgraded my mac by now but works fine for me so I guess I’m ok for now. But I just wanna try and move forward with my music production hopefully someone can put this massive X of mine to good use.

• Jeremy_NI

Ok, so you mean you wanted to exchange a Massive X licence with a couple of expansions with another user, and not with NI. Myabe you should make the title clearer like "who would like to exchange a Massive X licence to a couple of expansions"

• Tekkaz

I’ve tried to find away to contact your selfs at NI but I could not find a email address to put forward my situation I have with the massive X, I’m asking Native Instruments is it possible that I can exchange the massive X I bought for a couple Maschine expansions.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Ok, you understand it might be tricky exchanging a product you bought 2,5 years ago. We don't have a direct e-mail but we have a dedicated support section that you can access at the top of this page, I will put a direct link here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Synth

• Tekkaz

Thank you for your reply yes i understand it’s been 2 half years that was when I actually bought my mac, and then Ive been in the hospital for 8 months due to covid. I’m a NI customer I have a account so my email should be all there. Thank you again I’ll try this link you sent me.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @Tekkaz Sorry to hear that, these things are usually handled privately as sometimes more personal info is necessary.