Traktor Pro 3 - Severe audio distortion

Miguel_Amaral
Miguel_Amaral Member Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello everyone ...

Decided to ask for help as I'm not able to find a solution for my problem by myself. I'm a Traktor user for many years ( from the first Scratch version). In the present I use Traktor 3Pro with a DJM250MK2 and two SL1210MK2 but I quitted the timecodes . I use a Kontrol X1 for Traktor and mix digital together with my vynil collection.

I'm having a severe distortion problem during my mixes with digital files (all from Beatport) and I've tried every tip I've found online to solve it without success . I'm aware my laptop is not new but I've tried to keep it updated ( new SSD, max RAM allowed but can't do anything to the already old Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz ). I'm running Win 10 64b , I've updated all the drivers including the DJM250mk2 and also it's firmware . Here's the thing :

The distortion starts and stops randomly and the CPU and RAM levels are never above 35%. I've bought the DJM250MK2 in Feb 2020 to replace my old mixer and my Scratch Audio 8 . This never happened until a few weeks ago .

The only thing I haven't done yet is to format and install a fresh version of win10

Thanks for any possible help !

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers