Why Is My Native Access 3.0.1 Stuck On Loading Products?

Options
13»

Answers

• tr@nz
    tr@nz Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

@Hayo_NI

Good morning. Thank you for working so hard on the new 3.10 version of Native Access 2! I can't imagine the pressure you are working under.

A bit of good news. Today was the first time ever that NA2 was able to open up on the Windows 10 Pro machine and am installing a few things I had purchased.

Couple of bits of (minor) feedback:

1. I did have to run the executable as right click> administrator for it to function.
    2. I saw the handy legacy option to split out the older programs and guess that is still a work in progress as I am missing some of my older software and audio packs. Not an issue at the moment since they are installed and working. But if I move to another machine in the future that may become an issue.
  • Shashi69
    Shashi69 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hi All, I upgraded from Catalina to Ventura, because both Native Access and Logic Pro would not allow upgrades, due to being older OS. While Logic seems to have upgraded, Native Access is stuck on "Loading Products", and will not shift.

Having read read other people's post, including NI representative, there is not much joy with the challenges being resolved. Still stuck. Could anyone, or a NI representative provide a "step by step" solution/s for my challenges?

Could it be there is more "space" required on my Hard Drive?, as I have used quite a lot of my Hard Drive space already and there is not much left. Or, should it automatically override the older version of the Native Access? Could an alternative be that I need to off load not an external hard drive?

I am very grateful for any and all responses.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

This issue is usually caused by something interfering with Native Access' connection to the internet, such as:

• VPN / Proxy software
    • Network Security software
    • Antivirus software

If you are running any such products, please temporarily disable them and open Native Access again. 

You can also try:

For Windows:

First please delete the User Registry entries of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left side of your screen.
    2. Type "regedit" into the search field, then press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
    3. In the Registry Editor, navigate the folder structure to this location and locate the folder for the NI product that is crashing:
    4. HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments >
    5. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" entries

Next please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Click the Windows Start Button on the bottom left of your screen.
    2. Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
    3. This will open the following folder location: C: > Users > *Your User Name* > AppData > Local
    4. go into the Native Instruments directory and delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

For Mac:

First please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    2. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

Next please delete the UserUser plist of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Preferences >
    2. Delete the com.native-instruments.Native Access.plist and com.native-instruments.NTKDaemon.plist
    3. restart your computer