Why Is My Native Access 3.0.1 Stuck On Loading Products?

Options

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@phlute I see that you contacted our support and now the issu was resolved.

• wtptrs
    wtptrs Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I'm having the same issue since upgrading to 3.2.0 (MacOS Ventura, M2). Any global fix or should I contact support?

• alphabrackets
    alphabrackets Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Same issue. Has this been fixed? I am contacting support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@wtptrs @alphabrackets This seems to fix it for some users:

This issue is usually caused by one of the following products interfering with Native Access' connection to our servers:

VPN / Proxy

Network Security software / harsh settings

Antivirus software

Please restart your computer and temporarily disable any such software. You should then be able to login without issue.

• Brad_G
    Brad_G Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I found an issue that when corrected resolved Native Access stuck on the "Loading Products" loop, Jun 2023

So, the latest versions of Native Access cannot report basic errors and attempts to load everything before the application is open and as a result gets stuck in a loop when something is wrong. Their old versions loads the application and then reports errors properly so you know what to fix.

Following " @rohancrawHow to Downgrade Native Access 2 to Native Access 1.  Native Access worked, then informed me I cannot download the rest of the products (Ultimate Collection 14) as there was not enough hard drive space. Well, there was enough space, but the NI "Downloads" folder and the "Documents" folder were on the same hard drive doubling data. I changed the Download folder to another drive and it all works.

Stick around, maybe it'll all go to ****** again in the few days.

• tiagolee
    tiagolee Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Just installed 3.8.1 and it's stuck on Loading Products :/

• Mark Oxley
    Mark Oxley Member Posts: 139 Helper
    Options

Same here. 1 day NI might release an update that actually works first time without having to jump through hoops to get it working.

Whats the story NI? any chance of getting this fixed sometime soon? Maybe we have to wait for another update to fix the update that fixed the update before that?

Seriously getting tired of all this ******.

• blackcapricorn
    blackcapricorn Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

same here. it seems in maintenance but it's ******* longer than announced.

>Please be advised that due to scheduled infrastructure maintenance, we anticipate a 1-2 hour downtime for the website and Native Access on January 22, 2024, from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM (CET). 

• Sujeeth
    Sujeeth Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I am facing the same issue. Got upgraded to 3.8.1 and all my workflow got screwed. how long should be in the limbo, before we expect a fix ?

• tiagolee
    Options

Maybe we should do like with other software updates and not update for a while, while they iron things out after releasing

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey all, following the downtime earlier today, we're encountering performance issues post-maintenance, and the team is now working to resolve these issues. https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/21800/scheduled-maintenance-on-january-22-2024

This includes Native Access being stuck on loading products.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will update the thread as soon as we get more information.

• tiagolee
    Options

@Jeremy_NI any news? Still no luck here. Not sure about others.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tiagolee It's slowly getting back to normal, check the thread from Hayo here, it might help: Issues with Native Access - 22nd and 23rd of January 2024

• tr@nz
    tr@nz Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Old thread. Old issue. Still an issue for me on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

One thing I did notice is that the NTKDaemon seems to get stuck in a loop (daemon.log) and is looking for the default NI VST locations. I use a different folder structure from the NI default and have my VST in the Steinberg folder for Cubase. However, I cannot get to the File --> Settings page within Native Access 2 to make the changes as it does not open up whilst in the "Loading Products" loop.

Anyone know how to update those folder structure settings on Native Access 2 through the back end to see if that workaround, ahem, works?

It looks like it did not grab the locations from Native Access 1 during the upgrade. Native Access 1 still works and has been my go-to, until now as my new purchases are not showing.

There is a support ticket open.

• tr@nz
    tr@nz Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

@Hayo_NI

Good morning. Just in case you read this forum for Native Access 2 troubleshooting I thought I would add you here. This is regarding the ongoing issues with Native Access 2 (v3.9.1) and its root issue the NTKDaemonService.

The stuck at "Loading Products" is still an issue. From my latest daemon.log file, that I hope support has forwarded to you already, the following elements stand out:

1. It is looking for an XML file in a windows/temp directory that it cannot find.

2. It is looking for the default VST locations, which are incorrect in my case. "GetPreferencesResponse". I am unable to go to the NI2 Settings screen to make any changes as it is stuck in the loop of "Loading Products".

3. It is going into a loop looking for "ProductActivation" with warnings: "...is already activated. Likely using a different user account"

4. Could not parse C:\Users\Public\Documents\Native Instruments\NTK\ntk.json with error: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at line 1, column 1: syntax error while parsing value - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

As a side note, I have tried all the suggestions I could find with no improvement. My Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit is stable, up-to-date, and all other programs, all VST updaters from other companies, and even Native Access 1 (which does not use NTKDaemon service) work perfectly fine.

Thanks.