Pressing Keys on S61 MK3 does not yield any result

Options
2»

Answers

• engels1920
    engels1920 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I sincerely appreciate your assistance, @reffahcs. I tested with Novation Impulse Midi Keyboard and it is working as expected.

So, there must be an issue with my NI keyboard. I am optimistic that the next Komplete control will provide a better experience.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 847 Guru
    Options

You're quite welcome. Yeah it sounds like you did everything you could, can't think of anything else if I were in your shoes. Bummer about your keyboard, but hopefully the new one works out better for you.

Cheers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Options

@engels1920 I understand, to un-register the keyboard you just need to contact my colleagues here: bit.ly/NI_support_PA

• engels1920
    engels1920 Member Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 22 Answer ✓
    Options

Got my New S61 MK3, it has been more than 10 days and it is working great. Thanks for all the support

• Nx6ht
    Nx6ht Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I don't usually ever take the time to write comments on these forums because I usually don't have the answers , but if you have the kk mk3 and its not working, these will be your issues, u need to connect power ,a nd use a high quality usb c cable, that's plugged into a usb powered hub.

also if you Mac Sonoma is seeing everything and u can use everything but the keys, u might have to go to show midi, make sure you see your keyboard there, and if its there and the keys not working, all you have to do , it go to the top middle , click the default dropdown , and click on new connection or something like that, and give it a name, bam your keys should be working.

latest every native inst app

Mac Sonoma

kk mk3

m2 chip