S8 screen not working

Options

This kontrol s8 worked very well before.

But today morning,i turn it up,and the screen not light up.But the control functions the audio functions works

only the two screen not work

Tagged:

Answers

• langfilm
    langfilm Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I am in China ,how can I fix It ?

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,849 mod
    Options

What version of Traktor are you using? What OS is your computer running? Did you make any computer updates since the screens last worked? Have you tried the S8 on a different computer?

• langfilm
    langfilm Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

It is not about the computer

you know, if I just turn on the s8 power(without computer connecting),it will show the picture on screen,but it nothing now。

I even try Vegas mode ,but the same ,screen show nothing ,black

• ezek
    ezek Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hey langfilm, could you solve this? Im having trouble myself, when i tunr the machine on, the screens go black after 4-5 seconds.

• hankydj
    hankydj Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Having similar issues. Updated my 2015 Imac and Traktor for my S8. Everything works fine except the screens. I turn it on "TRAKTOR" appears on each screen for 1 second then it blacks out.

• Fabgeee
    Fabgeee Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hey guys? Did you solve the problem? Same thing with my S8.. But the whole part where the display is doesn't work. Mapped several buttons via midi, so the work. But the display is the same. Lights up for about 1 sec, shows the trakor logo and that's it. 🙏🙏🙏