Native Access stuck on 'loading products'

Options
2»

Answers

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 360 Pro
    Options

Thanks for getting back Hayo, yes that seems to have fixed the login (Win 10)

• fazii
    fazii Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

It's frustrating that you're experiencing issues with NI Native Access 2 despite trying various troubleshooting steps. Since NI support hasn't been helpful, consider these additional actions:

1. Check System Requirements: Ensure your system meets all the requirements for Native Access 2 and Kontakt 7. Sometimes compatibility issues can cause problems.
    2. Clean Uninstall: Use a third-party uninstaller tool to thoroughly remove all traces of Native Access and its components, then try reinstalling from scratch.
    3. Compatibility Mode: Right-click on the application's executable, go to Properties > Compatibility, and try running it in different compatibility modes.
    4. Update Drivers: Ensure your computer's drivers, especially audio and graphics, are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes lead to software issues.
    5. Run Diagnostics: Run system diagnostics or third-party software to check for any underlying system issues that might be affecting software installation.

• PascalHP HSMR
    PascalHP HSMR Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Hello,

I have this similar problem since yesterday,

I uninstalled Native Access then reinstalled, always the same waiting message at startup, then everything came back at the end of the afternoon and this morning in case there would be an update

I find myself in the same situation, it grinds but nothing appears in the window.

Thanks in advance.

• PascalHP HSMR
    edited August 2023
    Options

It's like yesterday, more information on my profile. :(

• PascalHP HSMR
    Options

Hi,

I logged out of native access and logged back in the programs are all visible.

I'm going to disconnect each time I go out.

It is true that without disconnecting I had not had a problem until now.

Sorry for asking for your time.

Good late afternoon.

Pascal H.

• Greg Ive
    Greg Ive Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

Oh, hi there, got the same problem, all instructions above didn't help. Any guesses?

• od22
    od22 Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Is anyone else still experiencing this problem? I have never been able to use NA2 because of it, and am now nearly 2 weeks into owning a product (Session Percussionist) that I'm unable to register because I can only access NA1. NI support have stopped responding to me so if anyone else has any advice I'd appreciate it.

• tiagolee
    tiagolee Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

3.8.1 stuck on Loading Products. Restarted and all that, no chance. It actually loaded once, but with no products at all.

• od22
    od22 Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I'm losing hope of ever getting this fixed - NI support had me run a diagnostic tool then deleting registry entries to try and resolve the issue but it's still broken.

• Sujeeth
    Sujeeth Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I am facing the same issue. Got upgraded to 3.8.1 and all my workflow got screwed. how long should be in the limbo, before we expect a fix ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    edited January 22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all, following the downtime earlier today, we're encountering performance issues post-maintenance, and the team is now working to resolve these issues. https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/21800/scheduled-maintenance-on-january-22-2024

This includes Native Access being stuck on loading products. THis is on our end, no need to contact support. We are working on a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will update the thread as soon as we get more information.