Maschine Plus Browser window not viewable in controller mode

2»

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Worth trying if you've exhausted everything else, especially since it's easy and free to rule it out. As I say, there are some odd circumstances where USB is not always forward compatible. I wouldn't have believed it but I remember reading about an instance of that in the Maschine technotes somewhere.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Try reinstalling Maschine.

Try switching to MIDI Mode (Shift + Channel/MIDI) and see if that works.

Also, if you have access to another computer from someone else in your household, a friend, or whatever, install Maschine there and check if it works.

• barr7004
    barr7004 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Answer ✓

Maschine family, I fixed it. There was an issue with my drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling did not work. I was on Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 and when the system booted back up, it automatically fixed the issues with my drivers. My screen works fine now. I know it sounds strange but it had to be something with the OS. I did update the BIOS on my computer as well. I am finally ready to dig in. Thanks everyone

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Ahhh, that make sense, being that the specs say Win 10 (minimum)😜

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

The good old OS issue 😅 Thanks for sharing the fix @barr7004 - feel free to mark your answer as the solution 😉