Saving Remix Sets ID3 Tag issue

hesitant
hesitant Member Posts: 29 Member

i've been trying to save remix sets taken from loops of a song. All my songs load fine and when I copy the loops into the remix decks they work fine also. But when I come to save the Remix Set I get an error ID3 tags could not be read for..... Now the first part of the location is D:\users\[myusername]\Traktor etc etc. I don't even know where it's getting this drive information from as all my Traktor information is point to my C: Drive along with my Native Access. Although my music is stored on my D: Drive. But this path on my D: Drive doens't exist. I've checked under file management but not really sure what to change.

I should also note that I created a Remix set and managed to save it but this was me dragging in samples from my library and building the remix set from there. It saved fine. Samples I used are stored in the same location as my music.

Can anyone help please.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @hesitant If the troubleshooting steps on this page doesn't help: Fix corrupt audio files

you might need to try this: Restore the TRAKTOR Track Collection from a Backup

• hesitant

Hi,

Thanks for this but my files are not corrupt. Traktor is looking at D:\ drive as the source destination for my audio files instead of C:\ drive. I need to know how to change this or clear Traktor's settings completely. I've done a fresh install and checked all the drives are set to default but every time I try and save the Remix set it say the issue is with D:\users etc. This location does not even exist.

Thanks.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited March 2022

@hesitant This might need a closer look from the Traktor team. Can you contact our support team directly? We usually have a Traktor team around to help out on the forum but they're not around this week unfortunately. You can reach our support here: https://bit.ly/n1trakt

If you can share a solution on the forum after that would be super as well.

• hesitant

@Kaiwan_NI Thanks for the reply. I have raised a support ticket. Will post back here once resolved.

• hesitant

Ok just in case anyone else runs into this issue here is what I did to resolve the issue.

Any tracks that were stored on my C: drive would save the remix deck but most of my collection is on my D: Drive. I created the path on my D: Drive D:\user\[USERNAME]\Traktor\Samples. I then gave the full path read/write permissions and this resolved my issue.