13»

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,966 Guru
    Options
  • daviddonald
    daviddonald Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Remember that one tiny basement bar on Mulberry Street? The one with the overflowing ashtrays and the perpetually sticky floor? Caught a local punk band there on a whim, and it was pure fire. Raw energy, barely-controlled chaos, and a mosh pit that threatened to swallow the whole bar.

<a href="">Music</a> was a blur of power chords and shouted lyrics, but the feeling in that room, the shared sweat and adrenaline rush - that's what I remember. Didn't know any of the songs, didn't matter. It was pure, unfiltered musical communion.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,818 mod
    Options

We went to see Underworld last night in Manchester - that was definitely one of the best Live sets we have ever seen - just electrifying performances and atmosphere

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,169 Guru
    Options

Beardyman (and son!) streamed April 12th 2024:

• vanre
    vanre Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Experiencing Marshmello's live show in Mumbai was unforgettable! The pulsating beats, vibrant atmosphere, and capturing it all on video made every moment feel alive with joy. These memories are sure to stay with me for years to come. and it was lovely feeling to capture Marshmello in my camera live which i will never forgot.