Live Looping - Ideas and Scenes

Options
Baldoire
Baldoire Member Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2022 in Maschine

Hi,

did anyone ever get to the bottom of this? I’m still desperate to be able to trigger ‘record at end of pattern’ in arrangement mode..

Any help appreciated..

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Does not appear to be possible! I tried every combination in arranger view and could not get "End of Pattern" as the start point!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Does not appear to be possible! I tried every combination in arranger view and could not get "End of Pattern" as the start point!

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Options

Use a proper live looping tool instead Maschine or Traktor loop recorder (which seems wasn’t developed with live looping workflow in mind, just to loop recorder as the name indicates)

m2c

• Baldoire
    Baldoire Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Thanks for looking at it.

in regards to using a proper live looper - one of the things I like about using Maschine is the track is determining the start end points rather than the triggering of a loop pedal. It allows for really original loop wierdness while keeping your sequencing in sync.

it would be good if this pattern issue was fixed in an update as this is all it needs to work perfectly.

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Options

When I said “proper tools” Imwasn’t referring towards pedal loopers “per se” but also live looping software/apps like Loopy Pro, GroupTheLoop or Ableton live to name a few. Also rc505 which isn’t a pedal neither.

Tools designed for live looping, not “somethig with some looping cappabilities not designed specifically for live looping”.

;)