Installed the 12 cds from Komplete 8 - Still demo version

Trackformerz
Trackformerz Member Posts: 11 Member
edited March 2022 in Native Access

I have them and the serial number, It still says demo.

How can I make it work?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

did you try entering the SN in Native Access?

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

That serial is enough!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

It is not very wise to show full Serial to public.....

Have you entered it to Native Access? What NA said when you have entered it? If you go to your user account at NI is there this serial listed? Do you use the same user name in NA and your user account?

Try those, if it does not work, you may try to uninstall everyting but NA and use NA to download and install your K8.

If that does not work, contact NI as has already sugested Blindeddie.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

did you try entering the SN in Native Access?

• Trackformerz

The sn shows but I still says demo. I have windows 10. Idk if that’s the problem but I see all the libraries installed but they say demo and I installed it with the cds and I can’t find a number for ni to fix this.

• Kubrak

Have you installed Native Access program? It is not on CDs, you have to download it. And after downloading, NA and installing it, you have to enter the Licence Number to NA and it will authorise your Komplete 8.

• Trackformerz

I did! It shows in Na and now I see all the individual libraries and plugins and kontact and the serial but it still says demo. It’s komplete 8 even compatible with windows 10? It has to be compatible because it installed and it shows in na like a demo. When I open the app to install. The original activation appit it doesn’t go online and it tries to activate offline. It created a return file but Na says that they don’t do offline activations.

• Trackformerz

I been 4 days trying. Is one more thing I haven’t try! Something about deleting a file do that activation app can go online! I will open it later on to try again and I will post the images what’s going on! Maybe that can help ya help me. I’m planning to update it after is active.

• Blindeddie

I would suggest getting in touch with Account Support from this page. As Users, we have no access to your account to see what is going on. And as far as the old Activation process (Service Center), that has been offline for quite some time, there is no "Hack" to get it to activate products.

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

• Trackformerz
    edited March 2022

This is the serial I have. I also need a card that I lost during the time or the serial should be enough?

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

That serial is enough!

• Trackformerz

Ty!!

I have to make this work. I will keep trying. I will not give up.

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓

It is not very wise to show full Serial to public.....

Have you entered it to Native Access? What NA said when you have entered it? If you go to your user account at NI is there this serial listed? Do you use the same user name in NA and your user account?

Try those, if it does not work, you may try to uninstall everyting but NA and use NA to download and install your K8.

If that does not work, contact NI as has already sugested Blindeddie.

• Trackformerz

G! Totally didn’t think about public looking at my serial! Will do!! Let me try to remove the serial.

• Blindeddie

Maybe post a screenshot of Native Access showing Installed, not installed products...

• Trackformerz

Ok. When I put the serial it says that I was used already! Years ago and I don’t even remember what email or passwords I used! It was an old computer.

• Trackformerz

This is my installed page! It still says demo!

• Kubrak

And is your SW Serial listed on your user account at NI? Can you show that screen, but without full view of serials.

I have suspicion your SW is registered to a different user account than you use now. While you may have three installation of SW it has to be done from one user account. It is not possible to use SW from more than one account.

If that is the case, the best would be to get access to your old account. I guess NI might help....