Why does the S4MK3 still not have MIDI mode?

Options
13ยป

Answers

• marinelli
    marinelli Member Posts: 31 Helper
    Options

All i wanted to complain about is the fact that I have a pretty good Midi controller with a brilliant multi I/O soundcard that is not usable to control any other software than Traktor. Once NI was on the bright side of the force making cool stuff and encouraging people to do creative stuff with their products. Of course NI can do whatever they want but I don't need another company in my life acting like ****** PioneerDJ.

And honestly, I don't get @MichaelK_NI 's answer. I know, displays, jogwheels and stuff. Just give us MIDI mode for the faders and buttons and I'm, good. :-)

• marinelli
    Options

All i wanted to complain about is the fact that I have a pretty good Midi controller with a brilliant multi I/O soundcard that is not usable to control any other software than Traktor. Once NI was on the bright side of the force making cool stuff and encouraging people to do creative stuff with their products. Of course NI can do whatever they want but I don't need another company in my life acting like ****** PioneerDJ.

And honestly, I don't get @MichaelK_NI 's answer. I know, displays, jogwheels and stuff. Just give us MIDI mode for the faders and buttons and I'm, good. :-)

• marinelli
    Options

• Roaming Profile
    Roaming Profile Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Lest we forget... MIDI mode was promised as a "to come" feature, but as @marinelli says "It's been [FIVE] years and the S4Mk3 still has no MIDI mode".

~slowhandclap NI ๐Ÿ˜

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

Hey @Michael_NI , more global controls is really needed since MIDI mode is not going to happen. Looking forwards to seeing this implemented. Happy Holidays.

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

+1 for Midi Mode at S4MK3