Guitar Rig 6 Pro - ICM components 2022

Options
2»

Comments

• SjD
    SjD Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Thanks Nico,

Can you also reach out to your legal team to see if they can focus on why NI is not 'focussing' on the very features that they promised when they touted GR6 and took peoples money?

• SjD
    SjD Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

To be even fairer to those who have paid good money some time back, 'plans do not change' if a product has been touted with promses of features which now seem to be nowhere near a priority, if not 'vapurware.

You may be happy funding a develpment project.

Keeping the platform up to date with OS requirments (ever changing) is the very least that any software developer/vendor, such as NI should be doing.

I expect I will soon get myself rapped on the knuckles for pointing out the elephant in the room, and Ive no interest in becoming a bore.. ;)

• Vfold
    Vfold Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

So, nothing in 2022... How about 2023?

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

There is post on a GR6 update coming in a few weeks apparently covering Ventura compatibility and a few other "bits". Don't know what to expect from that... but my expecations aren't high to be honest. There is lot of potential in GR6, I really dig it since the initial version, but I think it's time to start looking for an alternative.