Did anyone report M+ issues saving and shutting down post the latest update?
Hello, first post here.
I updated my M+ a week ago (12-5-22) to the latest M+ rev and I've had stability issues since.
- Shutdown takes way longer
- New saved projects saved always say "not saved correctly, please restore" after bootup (even though saved correctly) - this used to be much more rare
- Disk mode over USB often won't browse the card through my Win 10 system (latest Win 10) - endless waiting on the Windows side.
It's really messing up my weekly Hardware Jams sessions when trying to enter these competitions. :-( .
Peter Harris Member Posts: 378 Saw
Yes, unfortunately this is a well-known issue that NI has so far been unable to fix for weeks now.
Even more frustrating has been that the update continues to be offered automatically to M+ users despite it being seriously detrimental if installed.
And before you ask: no, they have also not provided any way to roll back the update once installed.
Finally, yes, this is seriously testing the loyalty of the mainly very satisfied, patient and supportive M+ community.2
Ah, I understand, sorry to see that. Thanks for the honest feedback.
It will teach me to be more cautious.
The last update before this one helped a lot with stability, so I took this one for granted. :-(
As I regular Microsoft customer, I expect this junk from them, but oh well...0
- 10.7K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 445 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 207 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 619 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 486 Reaktor
- 154 Battery 4
- 270 Guitar Rig & FX
- 202 Massive X & Synths
- 212 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators