M1 Update status of Fm8 & Super8

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,706 mod
    edited April 2023

I did suggest a while back that if a person has a Super 8 VST license they should just automatically get a Reaktor Super 8 license - that seemed more logical than doing it on a one by one basis with people having to come here and ask for one when they might not even know to come here or contact support over this. It's also what was done when NI transitioned from the Reaktor version to the VST one. However I was told for some technical reason it wasn't possible but tbh I don't really get it still.

• digitalmy
    digitalmy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I am also strongly voting for an automated solution here as the support team simply did not understand my ticket when I was asking for a migration of my Super 8 R2 license to a Reaktor based Super 8 license. Maybe I was not clear enough but it is obvious that the support team will need time to learn about this issue and the process of migrating Super 8 licenses in the first place, right?

• Izzie G
    Izzie G Member Posts: 28 Member

Hello, I recently discovered that Super 8 will no longer be updated, and will be a Reaktor Ensemble again? I was wondering if I'm eligible for a license as well since I got Super 8 with one of the KUCE crossgrades? Thank you for your time and help.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,542 admin

Hi @Izzie G I added Super 8 to your account! Note that it's not for resale.

• Izzie G
    Izzie G Member Posts: 28 Member

Hi @Kaiwan_NI thank you so much, I did get the license and was able to successfully add it to my account.

• PhilipKD
    PhilipKD Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi

can I have Super 8 for Reaktor (apple silicon) too (I have the vst one)

thx

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 84 Advisor

Lol NI just gets weirder and weirder

• Glenn
    Glenn Member Posts: 10 Member

I as well lack Super 8 for Apple Silicon, through Reaktor.. yet own Super 8. Can you please assign the license to my account.

• sloanlogic
    sloanlogic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

@kalwan_NI

I am in the same situation. I own NI Komplete 14 and need the standalone (M1 Silicon) Super 8 to be working inside Ableton Live, Pro Tools and Logic Pro X. I've opened a ticket with NI support about this and have heard nothing. I need the Silicon version, not the one inside Reaktor 6. Please help urgently! Thx.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,594 mod

@PhilipKD @Glenn We've added the serials to your account.

• Jeremy_NI

@sloanlogic It's not exactly the same situation, since you own Komplete 14, I would suggest to create a new thread specific to your issue.

• ThePresets
    ThePresets Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

So the question I have is.. What about the Super 8 R2 presets? It seems that they are not in the Reaktor version. Is there a way to get the additional presets found in the r2 version? Also it's listed with over 500 presets.. but thats not true .. it's only 360 . or somewhere in that ballpark..

• iNate
    iNate Member Posts: 166 Advisor
    edited May 2023

I hate to be yet another one of those people, but...

Is it possible for me to get a Super 8 REAKTOR 6 Ensemble added to my account?

Sorry for adding potentially more work.

I was assuming (hoping?) they would auto-migrate licenses over to the Ensemble when REAKTOR 6.5 launched...

• stulle
    stulle Member Posts: 5 Member

@Jeremy_NI , could you please add the Super 8 Reactor version to my account, too?

Thanks ;)

• Jeremy_NI

@iNate @stulle Serials added to your account!