M1 Update status of Fm8 & Super8

Options
124»

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@ThePresets Unfortunately Super 8 standalone and Super 8 as a Reaktor instrument are 2 separate entities and you can't transfer presets from one to another.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Little update on the topic. The Super 8 Reaktor ensemble's serial will be automatically added for Komplete 13 owners and for single Super 8 R2 licences owners soon. The process is on it's way.

• stulle
    stulle Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thank you, @Jeremy_NI, for the quick solution. It was quite a hassle to find this thread but now I can finally run Super8 without rosetta :)

Good to hear that an automated solution for the license transfer is being worked on.

• Hubrisz
    Hubrisz Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hi @Jeremy_NI,

I also own a Super 8 R2 license, which I cannot use natively on my M1. Could provide me a Reaktor license too, please? It seems like I haven't got the license transferred automatically.

Thanks a lot!

Aron

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Hubrisz Done! Not sure why you did not get it automatically but here you go! Sorry for the little wait, I was out of office for some time.

• Hubrisz
    Hubrisz Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

@Jeremy_NI, thank you so much for your help. Cheers!

• BlackNovember
    BlackNovember Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

Hello, i see you were adding new Reaktor Super8 license for VST Super8 R2 owners. Can you please also do this for me as well as I also cannot run VST Super8 R2 on my Mac M1 ?

I also have raised NI ticket 4162090 for the same in case it matters - in the NI ticket I provide my current VST Super 8 R2 serial number.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@BlackNovember The process should be automatic. It wasn't in your case. I've added the serial. You should be good to go and I'll close the support tickets regarding this.

• BlackNovember
    BlackNovember Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Many-many thanks. Now I see in Native Access and successfully installed Super 8 as Reaktor instrument. I also wrote to NI support that case 4162090 can be closed.

Once again i thank you for helping me and all other folks!

• ALDREAD
    ALDREAD Member Posts: 58 Helper
    Options

Hi , I didn’t automatically get an updated serial either

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@ALDREAD Indeed, I guess it's because you had a Super 8 R2 NFR, I've added the old Super 8 license to your account, NFR as well!

• ALDREAD
    ALDREAD Member Posts: 58 Helper
    Options

Thanks , very much appreciated , I got that through the beta group , didn’t realise it had been discontinued, explains why I couldn’t get a midi signal or find a setting for it last night .