KOMPLETE KONTROL / MASCHINE Error: "*Product* could not be loaded, as it may not support Apple Silic
- Primarily is happening with third-party NKS plugins like U-He Diva and Arturia.
- Was working fine on the Mac Mini M1 that I replaced with a MacBook Pro M1 Pro, get this error on the latter.
- Restored from a Time Machine back-up to the MacBook Pro started getting this error.
- Reformatted the MacBook Pro and started from scratch, still get the error.
- Latest version of all plugins.
- All plugins are M1 compatible and running in Apple Silicon / Universal mode, which contradicts what is stated here as causing the error: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6178238907421-KOMPLETE-KONTROL-MASCHINE-Error-Product-could-not-be-loaded-as-it-may-not-support-Apple-Silicon-or-VST2-to-VST3-migration-
- Running Komplete Kontrol in Apple Silicon / Universal generates this error.
- Running Komplete Kontrol in Apple Silicon / Universal also causes the ScanApp to crash.
- Running Komplete Kontrol through Rosetta works, but that's garbage and shouldn't have to considering all these are Apple Silicon compatible.
- Apparently the latest version of Komplete Kontrol is faulty and needs to be fixed.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 744 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 351 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 653 Reaktor
- 228 Battery 4
- 392 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 388 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators