Audio 10 and X1 MK2 compatibility question

Soul4ic
Soul4ic Member Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello so before I begin with my questions let me put in context what I have and what I will be upgrading to.

previously I have a 2006 MacBook with OS snow leopard lol I know but if it’s not broken don’t fix it. I was using tp2 with a audio 10 interface and 2 mk1 x1’s as controllers and an external rane mp2016a mixer with xp2016a eq expansion.

I want to upgrade to a newer “ish”2017 MacBook Pro with OS 11.0 big surr. As well as upgrade from tp2 to tp3. I most likely can upgrade the is if needed.

my question is will the audio 10 interface and mk1 x1’s be compatible with tp3 and my newer MacBook with the big surr OS11.0 without any issues? Or is the audio 10 and first model x1’s are obsolete for tp3???

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,554 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Soul4ic I see that you've received an answer from our support team already. But in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, I can confirm that audio 10 is compatible with macOS 11. However, X1 MK1 is not.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,554 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Soul4ic I see that you've received an answer from our support team already. But in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, I can confirm that audio 10 is compatible with macOS 11. However, X1 MK1 is not.