Maschine+ will be great if... (feature requests)

Options
124»

Comments

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 177 Helper
    Options

If you know what are limitations then it's easier to apply you rules and do impossible or Autentic sound or let's say Musical signature. I was able to finish music in Pattern, in one group, with Scenes ect. I had to try everything if you understand.

Lock States are fantastic and more ways to use them can be only beneficial .

Sometimes I do everything in clip or I end in Clip , this May EP that I done in Clip mode is coming and will share with you. I was recording performance and it it took me several takes to record without mistakes but it was interesting like in past when I was Working in Studio and Cubase. If I could paste Lock States on time line it would be easier but again it was interesting.

: when I bought MK3 I was satisfied but at the same time I could believe that it's not possible to do everything in Maschine so I did it and it was not more challenging than Video Games and once you learn it's always like that with possibly some new possibilities ( requested Features)

Artist who who showed how Lock States can be used on Time Line is the only one on the internet who shared it And about 3000 people saw it.... it's something that many were talking about how it is great to have Lock States and we were discussing how to use them so I was thinking that it will be useful information to share.

No matter how you using and what you us and which way is your way as long as you long you achieve Sound you want and that Music is happening.

• Psyearth5
    Options

OK , here it is a No movie because transfer to USB storage is still not possible

It's working 😃 Automation of Lock States. Finally Maschine is Ultimate Device with Monster Automation that would never happen following traditional Way using Mouse or Surface Controller. This is so fast and it's apply to one ne next and so on . Automation of 20-30 parametets in under 5 minutes.

• Psyearth5
    Options

MIDI 5pin in and out ♻️🎛️🎚️😃🎶

• Psyearth5
    Options

This is it. If there's option to use USB storage device as we all used to I would Record sound 😃 but picture is carrying information enough to understand workflow

• Andy Wt
    Andy Wt Member Posts: 85 Helper
    Options

It would be great to have backup/restore or export/import of favorites in standalone mode. Its too frustrating to lose favs on M+ factory reset, and too much incovenience to take photos of favs and restoring them manually.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,356 Expert
    Options

Already suggested to the team some time ago. No response received yet.

• Psyearth5
    Options

Actually Maschine controlling itself can control Lock States, Selection and Scenes at the same time by playing keyboard mode and recording them like all other notes and get more possibilities and controlling Lock States or Scenes is much easier now.its not workoround by design.

• Psyearth5
    Options

This is just a quick presentation but my last so maybe someone will find it useful and can ask me if I need to repeat more precise. It's also possible to record different MIDI routed like I routed one MIDI cable to 3 different independent Groups and Pads. 😃 I honestly wish you all success and to find your best Workflow because it's what is most important.

• r s v
    r s v Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

That’s Amazing!!!