Komplete 14 - Ozone 10 install error via Native Acces 2

2»

Answers

• MHalloran
    MHalloran Member Posts: 17 Member

Ozone 10 for Mac does install AU and AAX (64 bit) in addition to VST3. It also works fine in Digital Performer as an AU.

My only issue is that Native Access does install it correctly but, when I restart NA, it shows it as Not installed. I will download Native Access 2 and see what happens. I also have Ozone 10 Advanced installed.

Komplete 14 Collectors Edition

MacOS 12.6 Monterey

iMac Pro 18 Core — 128GB RAM — 4TB System drive

• Doo
    Doo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited October 2022

@Jeremy_NI Hi, Ive bought Ozone 10 advanced over the Izotope website and was running into the same issues as the others. An error message appears and i dont know if there is any way to solve it since i have to update it via Native access to ensure it runs properly. Is there any way I can get an Nativeinstruments activation code instead? Izotopes policy says they wont refund any of the purchases so im kinda feeling helpless and none of the tutorials how to solve the issues does fix this problem. It costs around 300 Euros which is a lot and i dont want to have to buy it again.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod

@Doo If you bought Ozone from Izo, then you need to run their Izo portal software.