Ozone 10 Standard from Komplete 14 installing in "Full Trial" mode

2»

Answers

• Lilu
    Lilu Member Posts: 6 Member

Ozone 10[ Komplete 14 ultimate Coll] refuses to install from Native access. I own Ozone 7 and Ozone 9 elements.

It seams to be installing but comes back to " install" no error message.

MacOS 11.7

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@Lilu Does Native Access have Full Disk Access ? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Lilu

It was not checked, but even after :giving access, installing Ozone, restarting the computer, it did not work.

reinstalling Ozone again, did not work.

I am still with the old Ozone 9 element and Native Access ready to install Ozone 10 standard.

• Jeremy_NI

@Lilu What version of Native Access are you using? To install Ozone 10 properly you need to use Native Access 2: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

If you are already using Native Access 2 and the issue still occurs, can you check if the AU and VST3 got installed in your plug-in folders?

• Lilu

Problem solved. I was not one v2.

Thanks !!

• Milkman
    Milkman Member Posts: 211 Advisor

Just updated to K14 ult. Im using NA2. Freshly rebuilt win10 PC.

I dont see Ozone 10 standard at all, and NA2 always says "are you sure you want to exit - application install is in progress" anytime I try to exit even though no active downloads or installs are showing.

• Jeremy_NI

@Milkman Isn't Ozone 10 showing in the Effects section of Native Access 2?

Are there other products missing?

• Milkman
    Milkman Member Posts: 211 Advisor

Ozone did not show up in NA2, and at the same time the Plugin Alliance voucher I was given for access to a plugin bundle was rejected by that page as not valid. I sent a support request to PA, and just after I sent that email 1) I received a second email from NI with a new voucher that worked, and 2) suddenly Ozone 10 showed up in NA2 and was downloaded and installed.

Not sure what happened there, but it seems to have resolved.