Bug: deck suddenly not being able to play

Options
2»

Comments

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 298 Pro
    Options

I guess it depends on each individual workflow. Personally, I don't use that feature as I prefer quick loading/changing tracks.

But, there is a workaround (someone mentioned in another thread) to achieve the "load only into stopped decks" feature without activating it: Simply map the "load" command with a modifier to only work when deck is not playing.

• knetter
    knetter Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Yeah, disabling "Loading into only stopped track" and RELOADING the same track into the stuck deck will unstuck it. You can enable "Loading into only stopped track" again afterwards. So no restart is required. Thanks for the workaround! Still quite a major bug though....

• creal
    creal Member Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Thank you very much for the workaround.

I'm sure it will be useful.

But yeah, in the end, it is not serious form NI to let this kind of bugs running into the wild...

• Hirschie
    Hirschie Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I have this Bug too again since the latest verions 3.9 and 3.10!!! Two Gigs where i had to sweat.

I think in 3.4 it was fixed. Played a while with this version and cant remember to had this bug.

10 years ago i often had this issue in 2.68. This problem exists since Traktor Pro 2 !

This is going to completely blame NI. Thanks for the workaround.