Traktor Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro

Options
2»

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

I have Traktor Flightcase, so I use it. But one could use it with e.g. Gravity DJ stand as well.

Or anything similar.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,292 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

The Surface foldable stand is more than enough for me. I put something under it to just raise the monitor over the controllers/ cdj and that’s all. I usually also use it with a wide angle, to have the screen laying almost flat (better when I need to touch it and for not covering the audience view)

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,758 mod
    Options

Thanks.

The Gravity stand kindof has the design style of transformers... 😝 ... not bad, i'll keep it in mind.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,292 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

That one is nice. Even for putting the audio interface in the middle shelf. Hoping it will not “transform” itself in the middle of a gig 😂 (when I was a kid I always thought…what does happen to the driver of a car if the autobot is transforming while he is sitting inside? 😶😂)

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

I have had pretty heavy notebook sitting on it for one year almost constantly. And it was unnaturaly folded so that notebook would be as low as possible. And it did not fold down.

But one metal ellement has bent over the time. Gravity has sent me replacement part for free. It was after the garanty period. That piece has bent because it was overloaded. Unnatural position, very heavy notebook and one year of that load.....

Surface weights one tenth of that notebook.... And position would be probably more straight up comparing to my use case.

Anyway, it has good build.