Traktor Pro 3.6 crashed

2»

Comments

• CrazyDarrell
    CrazyDarrell Member Posts: 5 Member

I just want to be clear.

Traktor 3.6.1 is not crashing. It is all out stopping.

So while in use, simple turns off and disappears.

This all started with the 3.6 upgrade, however, during the Beta test I didnt seem to have this issue, only once it was officially released

I have received a full reinstall from Tech Support...No Change

I did follow the answers from here which stated everything was linked to Native Access 2.1 or lower. (not even this is possible, as it is now at 2.6.2, but I did reload this way only to have Native Access constantly freeze asking for "Permission"

My solution, just resort back to Traktor 3.5.1

Which I will continue with until such a time that a proper fix or upgrade is released.

I will say this, I believe that this is rooted to the Online Subscription

Thanks

Darrell aka Crazy D

• drehschieber
    drehschieber Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2022

Thanks for your info. From where can I download V 3.5.1 ?

All the best,

Oliver

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,734 mod

You can find TP 3.5.3 here: LINK

• drehschieber
    drehschieber Member Posts: 5 Member

Thank you so much.

Seems that a fallback to 3.5.3 now worked for me. Traktor is stable again.

Cheers!

• CrazyDarrell
    CrazyDarrell Member Posts: 5 Member

I just wanted to throw in an update

this dates back to last week, but i feel that things are good again

so, as i previously mentioned, i reverted back to 3.5.1, however, rant into the issue when i pulled in the collection i would lose my playlists that were made after the install (of 3.5.1)

that was the first thing that bothered me, i did follow all the advice which would include the straight install that was forwarded to me via the tech dept.

reverting all the native access versions, however, that was a bust, as some would not install

During the phase of all the trial and error, mostly because it was bothering the hell out of me losing set playlists i did load 3.6.1 so that i could take those playlists and remake them as time permitted.

during one of those sessions, i just walked away to see things played without stopping without warning. i did tests, and the first lasted for a full 24 hours before stopping outright.

played around a little more, still jumping back and forth between 3.5.1 and current 3.6.1 adding in said playlists

which is where i am now, on Friday i just left it running, due to fatigue, however, seemed to work in my favor. Four days later, still running on cruise with no issues. So, fingers crossed somewhere in there with the back and forth, loading and reloading native access something clicked in. Not sure what, but I now feel confident that it will not crash suddenly during my next gig.

www.CrazyDs.com

• Sambras
    Sambras Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Have you found any solution? Here is my crash log where traktor crashes after startup.