pattern player is awesome

Options
2»

Comments

• Fedest
    Fedest Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

And not mentioning programmer had hidden the pattern editor into a 4x view for no reason. Or no reason except a bug or a limitarion done by purpose .

I would not be surprised...that they are planning a controller just for that to buy .

Rendering now unslusable really this feature if you want to still play some more fun example 3 pattern player and one group 3 fx ...

• Kayya
    Kayya Member Posts: 195 Advisor
    Options

Dude, did you say that you use both sampler mode and step squencer mode by managing a deck with two devices in the remix deck section?

I'm very surprised by this, it was an issue that I thought hadn't been in a long time.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,759 mod
    Options

Yes, i use two F1 if i want to use a remix deck as a step sequencer.

What issue are you talking about?

• Kayya
    Options

My interest is to be able to see and manage the step order of two separate channels in one remixdeck with 2 f1 devices while working with step sequencer mode in remixdeck. Thus, I avoid scrolling between pages inside a device. In addition, I would like a pad view with another device. I thought these didn't happen.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,759 mod
    Options

For that you should get MidiFighter64 or AkaiAPCMini or somesuch. Or even a third F1. S8/D2 should also work with two F1 (for two channels), as they have adequate RemixDeck controls.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

Also check the Maschine Jam if you can find one. Basically anything with 64 buttons with LED feedback.

Since each Remix Deck consists of 64 sample cells you might need 128 buttons if you don't want to switch Sample Pages and have access to all 64 samples in a single layout.

• Kayya
    Options

I agree about jam. It was a device that I once thought about and scared because its production was lifted. In addition, the lack of ready-made packages for remixdeck and the difficulty in creating them scared me. That's why I can say that I quit remixdeck.

I was interested when I heard from our friend that he directed the remix deck with 2 f1. :)

I always compare it to djs 1000. When I think about the generator modes and features in itself, the remixdeck seems to be left unfinished. I feel sorry for that too. :)