"Multiscript" Kontakt 6 for switching instruments in the "instrument bank" on midi controller.

Options
2»

Comments

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Options

I don't know how you have your MIDI button controller set up. Can you record a video of just you pressing buttons on it with the MIDI Monitor multiscript loaded (make sure to enable Verbose button)?

And sorry if I don't reply immediately. I've been busy and I don't check these forums every day.

• Andrey
    Andrey Member Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Thank you for your reply, Evil Dragon! I understand that you have a lot to do! We are all eternally grateful to you for your help! I recorded a video. It's easier to show than to explain.

Custom Mode 1. The specific content of CC control and PC control can be modified personally and saved in the custom setting mode.

https://youtube.com/shorts/689LS9pEpRc

• Andrey
    Options

I also recorded another video where the buttons work both on and off. In this case, everything works, but I have to constantly disable each button (CC 0), and only in this case the multiscript continues to work.

https://youtu.be/YS8enh0MwcY

• Andrey
    Options

@EvilDragon i'm looking forward to your reply.

• Andrey
    Options
  • EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Options

Ah I see, so you're in some sort of "gate" mode that only sends CC value of 127 every time you press. OK in that case the multiscript doesn't need to save state of controls, it should just respond immediately when it receives a particular CC with value 127. Like so:

on init
       declare %buttonCC[128]
       %buttonCC[22] := 1
       %buttonCC[25] := 1
       %buttonCC[24] := 1
       %buttonCC[26] := 1
       %buttonCC[101] := 1
       %buttonCC[113] := 1
       %buttonCC[114] := 1
       %buttonCC[115] := 1

declare %progchange[128] := (-1)
       %progchange[22] := 0
       %progchange[25] := 1
       %progchange[24] := 2
       %progchange[26] := 3
       %progchange[101] := 4
       %progchange[113] := 5
       %progchange[114] := 6
       %progchange[115] := 7
    end on

on midi_in
       if ($MIDI_CHANNEL = 0)
           if ($MIDI_COMMAND = $MIDI_COMMAND_CC and %buttonCC[$MIDI_BYTE_1] = 1)
               if ($MIDI_BYTE_2 = 127)
                   set_midi($MIDI_CHANNEL, $MIDI_COMMAND_PROGRAM_CHANGE, %progchange[$MIDI_BYTE_1], 0)
               end if
           end if
       end if
    end on

• Andrey
    Options
    Yes, that's what I need! Thanks Evil Dragon! Music wouldn't be interesting without you!