Maschine 2 PlugIn where to download it?

Options
RobertGlotzbach
RobertGlotzbach Member Posts: 11 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

For the life of me, I cannot find where to download the Maschine2 software (is the plugin a separate one?) I would expect it to show up in native access, but it does not. Trying to add it Studio One....

Best Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @RobertGlotzbach if I understand correctly, Maschine 2 eventually shows up in your Native Access, but it's still missing in Studio One? Can you double-check if the path is correct just in case?

Plug-in Administration in PreSonus Studio One

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,791 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure what you mean by "syncing" the Maschine Plus with Studio One. You can use the Maschine Plus like a regular Maschine controller and connecting it to the Maschine 2 plug-in in Studio One. For this you need to put the Maschine Plus in controller mode. For this you will need to go to : Settings / System / Controller on the Maschine Plus. Please note that when doing this, the project will be in the Maschine software on your computer and not the Maschine Plus itself.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    edited June 2022
    Options

You need to provide more info. From your question, i assume that you have the software but not the VST plugin? If so, then it probably was installed in another folder and not in your VST folder.

If this is not correct and you do not have the software at all, then, try to add your serial number in Native Access. And, this might sound obvious, but just in case, you should know that you have to login on Native Access with the same email as you login in your account here, which should be the same email you used to buy your product... maybe you have 2 accounts?

• RobertGlotzbach
    edited June 2022
    Options

Thanks a lot for answering... much appreciated :-) No, I don't have the software either, I was expecting it to show up in the Native Access app, but it doesn't. I am logged in the App and Maschine+ is registered there.

Indeed, I am logged in, in the Native Access app with another email address, but that one is connected with my Maschine+.----------- EDIT----------- Something strange; Using the email address that I use here, shows me Maschine2 software indeed. And is also connected with my Maschine+. 😲

I also did a search for VST folder and went through all of them, but It's simply not there.

Best regards, robert

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @RobertGlotzbach if I understand correctly, Maschine 2 eventually shows up in your Native Access, but it's still missing in Studio One? Can you double-check if the path is correct just in case?

Plug-in Administration in PreSonus Studio One

• RobertGlotzbach
    Options

Thanks a lot Kaiwan for helping.... That problem is solved already :-)

I have maschine2 showing up in Studio One now, but the problem still remains that I am unable to sync the Maschine+ to Studio One. It would be good to find a clear step-by-step guide on how to hook everything up and go through the right settings, that way I can check what is missing in my approach. So far, I did not find anything applicable.

Best regard, robert

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@Jeremy_NI might have some resources at hand 🙂

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,791 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure what you mean by "syncing" the Maschine Plus with Studio One. You can use the Maschine Plus like a regular Maschine controller and connecting it to the Maschine 2 plug-in in Studio One. For this you need to put the Maschine Plus in controller mode. For this you will need to go to : Settings / System / Controller on the Maschine Plus. Please note that when doing this, the project will be in the Maschine software on your computer and not the Maschine Plus itself.

• wickson26
    wickson26 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Normally there is a vst folder under program files on drive c where many plugins are installing the vst's by default. But you could also try to find the gross beat. dll with the file explorer and then point machine to the right folder.To view the plug-ins installed in Chrome, type chrome://plugins into Chrome's address bar and press Enter. This page shows all the installed browser plug-ins enabled in Google Chrome.