Color coding tracks disables Key Colour?

Options
merve
merve Member Posts: 11 Advisor

I just started colour coding my tracks and it's been really great so far. Very easy to find similar songs and organize my music.

However,

The key text field is now not changing colours... is this normal to prevent the key from becoming unreadable when similar colours are set for the field and text?

I really liked the Coloured key field...

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @merve - just to clarify, to key text field was colored before, but now isn't colored like the rest of the fields? could you please post a screenshot to get a better understanding of what might be happening?

It's possible it is a preference issue if you're referring to the Key Highlighting, which can be set in the "Browser Details" tab of the Traktor preferences.

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @merve - just to clarify, to key text field was colored before, but now isn't colored like the rest of the fields? could you please post a screenshot to get a better understanding of what might be happening?

It's possible it is a preference issue if you're referring to the Key Highlighting, which can be set in the "Browser Details" tab of the Traktor preferences.