Questions About Upgrading to Traktor Pro 4

Hi All,

I am considering upgrading to Traktor Pro 4. I am using Pro 3 at the moment and am more than happy. However, I Believe in staying updated. I have a few questions about Pro 4.

1. Is there a onetime, lifetime payment option like Traktor Pro 3, Or is it fully subscription based?
  2. I have only seen pictures of Pro 4 with four decks. Is there a two deck option?
  3. Does the browser and crate options work the same as Pro 3?

Thanks in advance

Derek

Best Answers

• ilove1981
    ilove1981 Member Posts: 102 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    1. It's a one-time payment for the upgrade from TP3 to TP4. No subscription.
    2. You have the same deck layout options as TP3, so yes, two decks is an option for you.
    3. Yes. There are some minor adjustments to show tracks with Stems available and those tracks that have been flex beatgridded, but otherwise, near identical.

Check your laptop meets the minimum spec for TP4 befor you jump in. What are you currently using?

Hope this helps.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,195 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can just try the demo.

Traktor 4 is almost the same as traktor 3.

Answers

• ilove1981
    ilove1981 Member Posts: 102 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    1. It's a one-time payment for the upgrade from TP3 to TP4. No subscription.
    2. You have the same deck layout options as TP3, so yes, two decks is an option for you.
    3. Yes. There are some minor adjustments to show tracks with Stems available and those tracks that have been flex beatgridded, but otherwise, near identical.

Check your laptop meets the minimum spec for TP4 befor you jump in. What are you currently using?

Hope this helps.

• DerekPaul
    DerekPaul Member Posts: 15 Member

I am currently using a matching pair of Alienware R17s. Unfortunately the processors are not compatible with Windows 11

i7 6700HQ With 16gb of ram

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,195 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can just try the demo.

Traktor 4 is almost the same as traktor 3.